CORI Check Process
Holliston Youth Soccer Association, through Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association, uses the State CORI system to provide a safe environment for our kids. New rules by the State changed the way that we submit CORIs. HYSA is required to submit new CORIs for all coaches, assistant coaches, and team managers. This applies to all adults involved with Clinic through Travel, regardless if a CORI was submitted in prior years.
There are multiple steps in this process:
Volunteering via our registration system
- You have volunteered via our registration system
- You have provided a copy of your driver license for verification of registration information
- You have accessed the Mass Youth Soccer CORI system to input information and give permission for the CORI check to be run.
- The HYSA Registrar submits CORI information from Korrio to Mass Youth Soccer, who submits it to the state CORI check system.
When you registered your child, you had the option to volunteer. If you were solicited to coach or assist after this, the registrar can add you as a volunteer. In either case, the information you provided during registration (address, phone, etc…) are used for the process.
Providing a copy of your driver license
Copies of your driver's license can either be:
- photocopied and mailed to HYSA @ PO Box 6003, Holliston MA 01746,
- scanned or photographed and emailed to the Registrar at email@example.com.
We follow strict requirements in keeping the information confidential and accessible only to approved entities.
Mass Youth Soccer CORI System
You are asked to go into the MYSA Korrio system to input your volunteer information and to give permission for the CORI check to be run.
- Go to https://korrio.com/groups/holliston-youth-soccer/programs
- On the initial screen, click on any of the “Register Now” buttons
- On the next screen, click on the green “New to Korrio? Create your account: Start" button
- Follow instructions from there to create an account and input your initial personal information.
- After entering your account, you will see a screen saying "Would you like to register yourself?". Click on your name so that it turns yellow, then click on the “Next” button.
- Click on “MYSA CORI Registration”, then “Next”.
- Follow instructions from there to fill in your DOB, driver license number, and the last six digits of your social security number, and digitally sign after reviewing the form. Then click on “next”.
At the end of the process, you will receive a confirmation email from Korrio. Once you've received that, and the Registrar has your driver's license, and the submission goes through, you are good for HYSA coaching for 3 years.
Checking Your Status
If at a later time you want to check the status of your CORI status, you can:
- Go to http://korrio.com
- Enter your username and password
- Click “My Profile”