HYSA is excited to announce that “Goalie Clinics” are back once again this Fall!
Beginning this week they run for the weeks of: 9/19, 9/26 and 10/10 on Grass Field 1 at Marshall. These clinics will be led by former goalie, Holliston resident and long time HYSA coach Jason Dufault with assistance by some of our High School players. Jason will be teaching the kids the fundamentals of effective goal keeping and build each week on what was taught the previous week. The goal is to expose our kids to this exciting position while having fun doing it! All levels welcomed.
- Wed 9/21 5-6PM (3rd, 4th and 5th grades)
- Fri 9/23 5:30-6:30pm (6th-8th grade)
- Wed 9/28 5-6PM(3rd, 4th and 5th grades)
- Fri 9/30 5:30-6:30PM (6th-8th grade)
- Wed 10/12 5-6PM (3rd, 4th and 5th grades)
- Fri 10/14 5-6PM (6th-8th grade) (please note this is a slightly different time due to sunset) .
Please take 3 min to complete this form:
This will help us plan ahead if we know what the headcount will be. Players do NOT need to commit to all 3 sessions but we would like to know who to expect.
Players should bring a ball, water bottle and gloves if they have them.
There is NO cost for this program.